Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Evil-Eying the Bottle

So my parents have been trying to introduce me to this new thing that delivers my mom's milk to me. It's called a "bottle" - I learn a new word every day in this household. Anyway, this bottle thing is interesting to me. The first time I tried it I was resistant, but I learned that it is actually okay to use sometimes. I overheard my mom saying that she has to go back to UNT next week to teach a class. But the tone in her voice was unsettling, and somehow I think she is not too happy about it. The second and third time I tried this bottle I actually learned that it's not so bad, but I can't figure out why my mom keeps evil-eying it. I mean, she's the one who had the idea to give me this new contraption, and now she is looking at it as if it's the devil. I am confused. I ate 2 full ounces from it tonight, and for some reason my mom was crying after I ate. Am I supposed to like this bottle thing or not?!? I sure hope my mom feels better about it soon. I'm going to be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment