Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My First Bites

I turned 6 months old yesterday and I started eating solid foods. Technically, I ate my first food Sunday, but don't tell Dr. Brown that I started 2 days early. My first food was avocado and it was delicious. I love the bright color and the smooth texture of the fruit. I'll try to upload the video, but blogger is not cooperating so hopefully the technical difficulties will be resolved soon.

I have been eating solid food for 3 days now and so far I have tried the following: avocado, jasmine brown rice cereal (with and without blueberries), kale, kale juice, zucchini, squash, green beans, carrots, carrot juice, and spinach juice. All foods and juices prepared fresh in home by my dear ole' dad, his handy juicer, and the BEABA baby food maker. I love this new world of food and I have willingly accepted everything mom has offered to me. On the menu tomorrow is carrots, spinach and cereal with blueberries. Video footage up soon... I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment