Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

BUBBLE STORM!!


I have been stuck in the house with mom and dad for almost two days now. The weather in Dallas is crazy. This morning it was 12 degrees outside!! Yesterday we read books, played with my toys, and watched baby Einstein. I also took a nap and ate some cozy, comfort food. My favorite part of the day was the bubble storm mom and dad created though. They both had bottles of bubbles and blew them around the room and I had a blast trying to catch and pop them. It was fun. I am looking forward to going back to school though. Mom and dad are fun, but I miss my friends in Ms. Shane's class. Hopefully school will be open tomorrow.

1 comment: