Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

I am BIGGER than...


Hi everyone, Maslynn here. I am posting today to let you know that I am BIGGER (as shown on my shirt) than my little SISTER!!! I am so excited that I will have a little baby to play with this summer and I cannot wait to meet her. The only problem is that Maslynn Josephine is THE ONLY girl name my parents can agree on. I hope they don't decide to make her a 2nd, or name her Josephine Maslynn. Anyway, I cannot wait to meet her in July. She is pretty adorable in the pictures we got today. I will post them soon. xo

3 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! So happy for all 3 of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited Masi will have a little sister to play with! Everything PINK ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!! I guessed right! Congrats to all of you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete