Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

I survived my first shots


I went to see Dr. Brown today. Can you see my battle scars? I got three shots and one oral immunization. It wasn't easy (me and mom both cried), but dad helped us feel better and we all survived.

I am growing big and strong. I have gained 3 lbs and almost 3 inches in the past month. I now weigh 13 lbs 13 oz and I am 24.5 inches long. I am in the 95th percentile for height and weight, and my head is now in the 50th percentile. Again, those measurements just mean I am absolutely perfect, and I will go back to see Dr. Brown in April when I am 4 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment