Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm a national traveler





My first road trip was a humongous success. I am a trooper and even took the bottle like a champ while on the road... well, most of the time. I experienced my first "pub crawl" on Beale Street in Memphis. We visited BB King's Bar, the Hard Rock Cafe, and ate at Huey's for dinner. I slept through most of it, but it was a blast nonetheless.

In Nashville I partied with Grandma Lea and the rest of the fam while we hung out at Hudson Lodge. I took my first trip to Trader Joe's and saw a little of downtown. Do you know that it snowed 8 INCHES while we were there????? It was a very relaxing vacation especially since we were snowed in most of the time.

On the way home I stayed on the river in Little Rock and got fresh breakfast and coffee from the Farmer's Market. The entire trip was so cool and I now consider myself a well versed traveler.

No comments:

Post a Comment