Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I got a job!!

I started my new job Thursday, March 11th. My mom works at a place where I can come with her, and I have lots of work to do too. Here is a picture of me with Ms. Margaret in my office. While I am at work I work on things like motor coordination and cognitive skills. I even rolled over for the first time Friday in my mom's office. It was fun, mom placed me on a blanket on the floor by her desk so she could see me. Then she turned to send an email, and when she looked back, I was gone. I had rolled over for the first time and I was just past her desk so she couldn't see me. Mom was so proud of me. I like my new job!

1 comment:

  1. That's too cute, and very fortunate too! I wish all mommies could have a job like that!

    ReplyDelete