Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Trip to Lake Texoma


I had so much fun with Grandma Rah Rah, Grampa Herbie, Uncle PP, Aunt Barbara, Aunt Kat and Uncle Gene at Lake Texoma. Lake Texoma is near Sherman, TX - the city where I will live in 18 years when I go to college. You know, Austin College. I'm going to be a cheerleader and a Kappa just like my mom. I really like the lake. I rode in Grandma Rah Rah's bubble buddy called the Margaritaville Express. We had a blast. I played, and sang, and talked, and napped, and ate yummy milk. I can't wait to spend lots of time there this summer and play in the sand and splash in the water. xo



No comments:

Post a Comment