Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!


My Christmas was fantastic and I hope yours was too!! I started the morning opening presents with mom and dad at our house and can you believe it, but mom and dad were awake before I was!! I guess I was exhausted from the week, but I was very excited to wake up to a fire in the living room and mom and dad on the couch helping me open my stocking and gifts. I got some clothes from dad, books from mom, toys from Santa, and I even got a few gifts in my stocking from Bayler and Jewel. Then we headed to Embee and Ro's house for Christmas breakfast where Rah Rah, Herb and Pete joined us along with the rest of mom's side of the family. There we ate, opened another stocking and even more presents. After my mid-day nap, we headed to Lake Texoma where Herb and Rah Rah live. The picture above was taken at the lake where I got to open even more presents.






My favorite gift of all was this chair from Pottery Barn. My dad got it for me and I like to use it as a jungle gym. The first thing I did was climb to the top of the arm rest to stand tall. I even fell off once, but it didn't bother me. I was so excited about my new chair that I had a great time playing with it.






By the end of the day I was pooped and just wanted to sleep. I crashed quickly and slept solid the whole night. It didn't hurt that mom let me nuzzle up with her in bed. I really like borrowing her pillow at night. Overall it was a great Christmas and I cannot wait until next year!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment