Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm going to be a big sister!

So, I have big news. In July I will become a big sister. I have been trying to upload the latest pictures of my little sibling, but cannot convert the file. I will figure it out soon and put the photos up. I am very excited to meet my new sibling this summer, but in the mean time mom, dad and I are spending lots of time together before the baby comes. The big events that I have coming up in the next few weeks are my first dentist visit, a play date with Kennedie and a Valentine's party at school. I am having so much fun! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment