Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Baptism

Today I was baptized at Eastminster Presbyterian Church. Minister Sherry and my cousin Janie Sue (who also happens to be a minister) officiated the baptismal part of the church service together. Janie brought water back from the Jordan River from her trip to Israel and they used the holy water to sprinkle on my head. The dress I wore was Grandma Rah Rah's dress that she was baptized in. My whole family was there and it was so exciting. I stayed awake during the entire service, even though it was my nap time. We ate Luna De Noche for lunch and everyone was there. It was a great day to be surrounded by family. xo




No comments:

Post a Comment