Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My first trip to the Texas State Fair

I went to the State Fair of Texas today. I walked, strolled and crawled all over the fair grounds while my parents chased after me. Mom brought my lunch, but I got to watch her and dad eat corny dogs, corn, fried salad, funnel cake, fried s'mores and a turkey leg. Their favorites, the corny dogs and fried s'mores. Mom says I will be able to try the foods when I am older. The state fair is a treat and we had so much fun. I saw exhibits, automobiles, animals and lots and lots of people. I can't wait to go back as a family tradition for years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment