Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween



Happy Halloween everybody. This was my first Halloween and I was a pumpkin. Friday we went trick or treating at school, had a party, and took a hayride to the pumpkin patch. I picked out a pie pumpkin and ate it fresh with my oatmeal. I also made some pumpkin onion curry soup. It was delicious. On Sunday (Halloween Day) I went trick or treating with my cousins Mack and Jack. Mack was Little Red Riding Hood and Jack was NASCAR driver #1. We had a great time. Mom edited my candy and I decided to donate it to her candy jar at work for the other kids to have. I'm looking forward to some candy next Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment