Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

4 Month Check-up

I went to see Dr. Brown Friday for my 4 month check-up. The shots weren't so bad, but he checked my ears for infection since I am stuffy and he had to dig lots of ear wax out of my left ear. It made me really mad. We joked about saving all my wax and giving it to aunt Melanie since her ears don't produce much wax.

Anyway, I now weigh in at 16 lbs 12 oz, and I am 25 3/4 inches tall. I am in the 95th percentile for height and weight. Dr. Brown says my growth is excellent, especially since I only eat mommy's milk. I am getting ready for mushy foods though. I have been practicing chewing (with my gums, I don't have actual teeth yet), and I have been showing mom and dad how I can move my tongue from the front to the back of my mouth in preparation to swallow real food. My mom and dad are getting ready too, we got a machine called BEABA that makes baby food. My dad is really excited to use it. Only 6 more weeks. I can't wait. My first green food is going to be mushed edamame. YUM!

1 comment: