Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sick Day *AKA* Fun with DAD!

I spent the entire day with dad today. I am sick with a cough, congestion and a little bit of a fever so after going to see Dr. Foster this morning (where I ran into my 6 month old friend Claire), I called in sick. Ms. Linda and Ms. Margaret said to get better and they'll see me later this week. They are my assistants and they'll take care of things while I am out of the office. Dad and I had a great time, except for a little mishap with my bottle. He tried to feed me several times, but there was a piece of a paper towel stuck under the nipple and I couldn't get any milk. Finally, when dad figured it out I was able to eat and that made me very happy. Even though I'm a little under the weather, it was still a great day with dad!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment