Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

I can hold my own bottle!


I have been working hard at work this week. Today I learned how to hold my bottle and feed myself. In the video above, my assistant, Ms. Tia is holding me, but I have my bottle by myself. I grabbed a hold of it while she was serving it to me, and she let go. I can hold my own bottle now! If you notice, Ms. Tia's hand is not on the bottle. I think I'm ready to start walking next...

1 comment:

  1. Oh Geez - she is growing up so darn fast. She will probably feed herself with the spoon when you start feeding her solids. Gosh she's cute. I love they way she looked at you. Just plan on her spending lots of time with me this summer....

    ReplyDelete