Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

"Crying it out" and Rolling Over


I can roll over. Tonight mom put me down on my back (as recommended by Dr. Brown, my pediatrician), and I was so sad about bedtime, that I rolled over onto my stomach and ended up in this position. Grandpa Herbie calls this "scrunchy butt," which is an accurate descriptor for the way I am sleeping. I know mom hated to let me "cry it out," but it wasn't so bad. I only fussed for about 4 minutes. It wasn't so bad. Sweet dreams everyone!! xo

1 comment:

  1. Natalie,

    Got your sweet note - thanks! So glad you love your special piece of art. Masi Jo is just beautiful, and I love the blog!! Mom and I look forward to meeting you and that precious baby girl in person.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete